Rules and Regulations
- Student shall comply with Institution rules and regulation as prescribed and changed from time to time by the authorities.
- Only Students they will be allowed to sit in exam shall comply with 80% theory 100% clinical attendance..
- Students missing clinical experience are required to do make up the same in their vacations.
- Students are not allowed to meet any visitor while working in clinical area.
- Student will have to undergo periodic medical check up
- Student must maintain good moral character in and outside the Institution.
- Student who proceed.for leave and fall sick at home will be required to submit medical certificate.
- Ragging in any form is strically prohibited within the premises of the college and if reported any such case shall be punished as per the anti ragging law.
- Admission granted is provisional subject to the payment of all fees payable to Institution.
- Submission of all certificates in original as per requirement Medical fitness clearance.
- If You Admission in Nursing Age shall be 17 years Minimum & before 31st Dec of the year of admission.
- An equivalent with 2 year schooling from a recognized board or university with science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) and English with minimum of 50% aggregate marks (PCB).
- Minimum education requirements shall be the passing of Higher secondary school certificate examination.
Eligibility for General Nursing Midwifery (GNM)
Admission Eligibility Criteria for General Nursing Midwifery Course in Indira General Nursing School, Nursing College in Indore
Minimum Education Requirements
- 10+2 class passed preferably Science (PCB) & English with an aggregate of 40% marks.
- 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Health care Science – Vocational stream ONLY, passing out from recognized Board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board with 40% marks.
- Registered as ANM with State Nursing Registration Council.
- Students qualified in 10+2 Arts or Science examination or Health care Science – Vocational stream ONLY conducted by National Institute of Open School with 40% marks.
Eligibility for B.Sc. Nursing
- Age for admission 17-25 years.
- Male & female candidates are eligible for admission.
- The minimum educational requirements shall be the passing of Higher Secondary school certificate Examination (12 years course)Or Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2), pre-degree Examination (10+2)Or An equivalent with 12 years schooling from a recognized board or university with Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) and English with minimum of 50% aggregate marks (PCBE)
- The candidate shall be Medically Fit.
Eligibility for M.Sc. Nursing
- The candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council
- The minimum education requirements shall be the passing of: B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Hons. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
- The candidate should have undergone in B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Hons. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing in an institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Candidate shall be medically fit.
- Only female candidate will be allowed.